Personal Training in Queens
Join Our Team
Xtreme Fitness Training LLC, A Fitness Training Company That Service Clients No Matter The Location Seeking Energetic, Creative, Reliable, Passionate And Enthusiastic Individuals To Join A Fast Growing Team Of Fitness Trainers.
The Certified Personal Trainer will be responsible for providing one-on-one personalized fitness or small group instructions to each client while encouraging them to reach their fitness goals. An Xtreme Fitness trainer will provide professional instruction for each client’s health, fitness and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. An Xtreme Fitness trainer must adapt to various workplaces that include private homes, offices or a location of the client’s choice.
- Drive or commute to each appointment and arrive at least 10 minutes before.
- Ensure safe and effective use of equipment by client
- Follow the workout program developed after the initial assessment
- Choose exercises that provide optimum results
- Provide encouragement and support for each client
- Demonstrate each exercise and ensure client is performing correctly
- Motivate clients to their physical limits
- Monitor and communicate client progress to Master trainer
- Effectively manage appointments and be punctual for each session
- Must be flexible with scheduling to accommodate each client
- The Position requires 3+ years personal training experience
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledgeable about different exercise equipments
- Approved certification (ISSA, ACE, NASM, ACSM etc.) or B.S degree
- CPR/first aid Certification
- Must carry liability Insurance
- Must own or have access to fitness tools and equipment
- Have a basic understanding of nutrition
- Must have a vehicle or access to vehicle with a driver’s license with no violations.
- Must pass background check